Our Privacy Commitment to You
We recognize, respect, and protect the personal privacy of all our customers. We realize that our customers entrust us with personal information and it is our policy to maintain our customers' information in a confidential manner. We are committed to providing the highest level of security and privacy regarding the collection and use of our customers' personal information, as well as personal information of all consumers who visit our institution.
Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Nonpublic Personal Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
Nonpublic Personal Information We Disclose
We do not disclose nor do we reserve the right to disclose, any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except to other non affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Joint Marketing/Service Provider Disclosure
We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements:
- Information we receive from you on your applications or other forms, such as your name, address, social security number, assets, and income; and
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, parties to transactions; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
- You do not have a right to opt out of the disclosure of this information.
Notify Us of Inaccurate Information We Report To Consumer Reporting Agencies
Please notify us if we report any inaccurate information about your account(s) to a consumer reporting agency. Your written notice describing the specific inaccuracy(ies) should be sent to us at the following address: