You don’t need a lot of money to open a United Trust Bank savings account, just $100 will get you on the path to savings. And if you make regular deposits you’ll be amazed at how quickly your money grows.
A savings account is the perfect way to set aside money for a special purpose like buying a new car, a home or appliances. Or use it to accumulate funds for a higher-yield money market account or certificate of deposit.
Statement Savings Account:
- Minimum of $100.00 to open the account
- $5.00 Service Charge
- Minimum daily balance to avoid service charge: $100
- Average daily balance to avoid service charge: $100
- Interest compounded and credited monthly
- Monthly Statements
- Withdrawals or Transfers: Limited to 6 per month